There are a number of packages which we can design just for you depending on your personal needs. Here are a few options although please contact me to create that perfect, bespoke package for you.
Coaching & Therapy Packages
Together we can plan a 1:1 package which will work for you. This leaves us open to explore what is not working for you, what you want out of life and take us forward at your own pace. I describe my coaching as like having a tool kit containing all the approaches and techniques we can use to get you the results you want. This gives us quite a unique approach and can free you of your negativity, conflict and unhealthy relationships in your life. There are no specific number of sessions and I believe that this is part of you taking control of your development.
Coaching for Neuro-differences
I also specialise in working with neuro diversity such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and AD(H)D. I have techniques to work with processing speeds, working memory, verbal comprehension and perceptual organisation. I understand the challenges for both the individual, whether that be an adult or a young person and can assist to draw on their strengths to balance the weaknesses.
I can help you with organisation, time management, concentration, memory, spelling, stress management, listening and taking notes. I can help you explore your strengths to help counteract your weaknesses.
I run Dyslexia Awareness training sessions for staff and managers so they can have a greater understanding and then learn what techniques will assist the individual
Talk to me about a package perfect for you.
Young People & Children
Are you finding young people at school or college are under so much pressure?
In my experience, young people today are under a great deal of pressure to do well, although how much of that pressure is put on themselves by themselves? I specialise in working with these young people, as I believe that if we can get it right with them early then they have a much better fighting chance to do well and for them to receive the recognition and results they deserve.
Young people are fantastic to work with, they are so receptive to the techniques I use and make progress so quickly. They learn to connect with their own inner strength and resources so they can leap to where they want to be.
Together, we can achieve:
- Feeling confident in exams and tests
- Presentation skills and reading out in class relaxed and focused
- Developing self worth and self belief that creates happiness
- Techniques to cope with increased workloads
- Skills to push performance and results – no pressure!
- Enhance motivation and drive
- Strive to reach their potential with confidence and happiness
In my experience, most only need a 3 session programme which will give them a different approach to coping, planning and achieving the results everyone wants! Young people are like sponges to the techniques I use which is why you can expect quick and lasting results.
Give me a call on 07703 599246 and let’s see how we can give them the confidence and motivation to achieve excellent grades, and send them into adulthood equipped for what their future holds.
I can tailor a session or programme to target just want each individual needs, whether that is coping skills, increasing confidence, self belief and maximising concentration, drive and motivation.
I can also work with parents who are struggling with the pressure and impact that their child is under. Wouldn’t it be great to feel empowered and confident in your approach in supporting them?
If you are a Head teacher or teacher, the techniques I use work fantastically as a group intervention and the energy and experience of the session is an unforgettable one. Again I can tailor a session to a specific need or go for general outcomes like increasing motivation and concentration.
We must not forget the teachers and staff in the school also. I can tailor a workshop to increase their motivation, a solution based approach to learning advanced communication skills to get the most of the pupils.
Dyslexia, dyspraxia and AD(H)D
I also specialise in working with neuro diversity such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and AD(H)D. I have techniques to work with processing speeds, working memory, verbal comprehension and perceptual organisation. I understand the challenges for both the individual, the parents and the teachers and can assist to draw on their strengths to balance the weaknesses.
Time Line Therapy Package
After an initial assessment, if you are ready for this powerful process, you only need a 3 hour session for only £295.00.
Make an investment for yourself, you are important after all. Think of it as de-cluttering your mind or emptying your emotional bucket!
Release anger, sadness, fear, hurt and guilt
Time Line Therapy can free you from your past and allow you to create your future. The techniques are a process of active imagination and has proven results on a broad variety of presenting problems
It is a collection of effective and painless techniques that allow you to make changes at the unconscious level in relation to how we store time. The techniques are powerful, quickly creating changes to the way you feel, the way you see the world and your own results and goals. You are guided through the process and will feel safe
Time Line Therapy works on how our unconscious mind stores our memories and experiences. We all store time in a linear fashion, to help us differentiate between past, present and future. More significantly, we all store the meaning we have attached to our memories, including decisions we made at the time which ultimately create our beliefs about ourselves. These beliefs can be limiting, such as “I’m not good enough”, “I don’t deserve true love” or “I’ll never be rich” and they ultimately hold us back getting what we want out of life. Time Line Therapy is used to find the root cause of a negative emotion or limiting decisions. Once identified, this root cause is released allowing you to let go of the limiting decisions and negative emotions that have been stored up
Hypnosis is excellent for embedding changes and positive suggestions especially around weight management, smoking cessation, confidence and performance issues, pain management, sleep and relaxation.
Hypnosis is a relaxed, more alert and heightened state than in the normal waking state.
What you can expect with hypnosis is …
- A deep relaxed state
- Scientifically proven to be effective in creating change in certain repetitive behaviours
- Allows the creative part of the brain to play with positive suggestions
- Allows you to make quick and permanent changes
- You may or may not hear all that is being said by the Practitioner during the session
What hypnosis is not …
- Being gullible
- Being weak-minded
- Being controlled by someone else or loss of self control
It is important that you are fully awake before driving or doing any other activity that may require concentration.
What a hypnosis package includes:
- Easy explanation of hypnosis
- Suggestibility tests and convincers for you
- Change work and embedded positive suggestions including beliefs
- Clear goal setting work
- Pendulum work (for weight loss if applicable)
- Post session homework or tasks
Hypnosis for weight loss package
So you are interested in weight loss? Do you feel you have tried everything and are ready to try something new?
Why not book a 4 session programme with me at only £380?
Using coaching and hypnosis, we could work together on:
- Reduce your portion sizes
- Stop the cravings for high fat, sugary foods
- Desire for healthy choices
- Increase your motivation to exercise
- Stop your comfort eating at the wrong times of day
- Create a picture of yourself the weight or dress size you want to be
- Increase your metabolic rate to enhance weight loss
A Life Changing Breakthrough
‘Breakthrough’ is a metaphor used to best describe a 1:1 intervention which literally breaks through all your barriers, blockages, limits and negativity and helps you to take control, feel fully focused on what you want, and more importantly feel amazing.
This is the gold standard and like a complete clear out. There is no other intervention out there. It is a fast, effective and powerful way to enhance you ready to step out into your life. The changes are evident immediately and can make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way.
A breakthrough provides you with the opportunity to:-
- Understand yourself and learn why you behave in a certain negative way
- Look at patterns, behaviours and ‘self talk’ which may be creating barriers limiting you
- Clear any negative beliefs and decisions you have made about yourself
- Explore internal conflict which will cause physical pain, discomfort and anxiety
- Free you of all negative emotions from the past (anger, sadness, fear, hurt and guilt)
- Create a future as you want it to be with powerful goal setting techniques
The practical information you need to know:-
- Your ‘breakthrough’ is carried out across 2 days as a thorough 1:1 intervention
- The 2 days are carried out by Alison Blackler, Master Practitioner of NLP, Hypnosis
- You will have tasking/exercises to do before and after the session, which are vital to embrace
- You will have continued follow up via email or phone to suit your requirements. Follow up programmes are often recommended although not essential to help build the momentum and keep the growth and development going
- It can be arranged for you to speak to a previous client if this is desirable
How it works and differs from other therapies:-
- Works with your unconscious mind rather than your conscious mind
- You don’t necessarily need to tell your ‘story’
- No other therapy can give you a complete clear out
- The techniques used are Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, NLP Coaching, Clean Language Coaching and Time Line Therapy which is a very powerful one.
What is Time Line Therapy?
Time Line Therapy can free you from your past and allow you to create your future. The techniques are a process of active imagination and has proven results on a broad variety of presenting problems.
It is a collection of effective and painless techniques that allow you to make changes at the unconscious level in relation to how we store time. The techniques are powerful, quickly creating changes to the way you feel, the way you see the world and your own results and goals. You are guided through the process and will feel safe.
Time Line Therapy works on how our unconscious mind stores our memories and experiences. We all store time in a linear fashion, to help us differentiate between past, present and future. More significantly, we all store the meaning we have attached to our memories, including decisions we made at the time which ultimately create our beliefs about ourselves. These beliefs can be limiting, such as “I’m not good enough”, “I don’t deserve true love” or “I’ll never be rich” and they ultimately hold us back getting what we want out of life. Time Line Therapy is used to find the root cause of a negative emotion or limiting decisions. Once identified, this root cause is released allowing you to let go of the limiting decisions and negative emotions that have been stored up.
After a ‘breakthrough’:
- There is an expectation from you to be committed 100% to focusing on your positive future
- It is important to give no attention or respect to old patterns and behaviours
- All tasking needs to be completed, these are designed for you and are directly related to the circumstances that caused the problem
I got Mathematician of the week award. I am so happy. I love the way you helped me, it was fun and I will always remember what we did.
I have just finished my exams, and I am so pleased. I didn’t waste any time worrying and feel like I have done well. I can now look forward to my end of year ball, which I would have not had the confidence to go to before. Thank you for everything you have done, you have changed my world for the better. I am so grateful.
I loved working Alison, it is great fun and I really do feel like I can achieve anything.
My son is doing really well, has decided to finish his degree this year instead of taking a year out and is going to pursue his dream of being a Chef. What did you say to him! Thank you